Introduction to me.

Hello my name is William, I am 12 years old. I enjoy playing basketball and video games. My favorite team is the Golden State Warriors. My favorite player is Michael Jordan.


My plan with this blog is to gain more followers on my Instagram accounts. They are called: William_basketball, and Mongoose_kid_vlogs. 


My 2019 C
hristmas list: NBA2K20, science experiments kits, clothes, shoes, and LEGO.   

My Instagram accounts and YouTube channel are: 

 www.instagram.com/william_basketball_/ 

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrw297O7Yt69tB91ohAUkQ                  

I found this photo on Google 

Image result for michael jordan

Comments

  1. I love the fact that you're owning your digital footprint! Keep doing a great job! Go back, though, and make sure that you've included everything...I'm missing your Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment